Colorado Gives Day – Donate
When you donate to Ability Connection Colorado, your gift ensures we can continue to support thousands of Coloradans through inclusive education, pathways to employment and support that allows people with disabilities and their families to thrive.
Just a reminder, you can schedule your donation to Ability Connection Colorado through the Colorado Gives Day website now. All donations continue to support the 40,000 Coloradans with disabilities and their families. And we ensure every dollar raised in Colorado stays in Colorado!
All donations to Ability Connection Colorado for Colorado Gives Day will be entered to win two free tickets to the 2017 Wine in the Pines event in Keystone, along with a free night of accommodation! The best part? Tag us on Facebook and you will be entered into the drawing TWICE! Our Facebook handle is @AbilityConnectionCO.
Thank You for Making a Difference!
How do I donate?
- To donate to Ability Connection Colorado online through ColoradoGives.org, simply click the DONATE NOW button above.
- Use your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) or bank account.
- If you have not donated before, you may be required to sign up for a free account on ColoradoGives.org.
- Donations to Creative Options are eligible for Child Care Contribution Credit. Please consult your tax advisor.
Can I give to a specific program?
3. With “Program” selected, “Program to direct funds” will appear below. 4. Click this drop-down menu box to select the specific program where you want your gift directed.
Note: If you plan to claim the Child Care Contribution Credit: Please select the Creative Options for Early Education Program and write “Child Care Contribution Credit” or “CCCC” in Special Instructions. (Creative Options is the only program that qualifies for this Tax Credit. Please consult your tax advisor.) Learn more…
5. Once the form is complete, click “ADD TO CART” and proceed with Secure Online Checkout.
Note: If you have not given before, you may be required to sign up for a ColoradoGives.org account (Simple and safe to create with your name, email and a chosen password).
Can I setup recurring donations?
Yes… you’re in complete control!
- Identify when the donation will start and end
- Identify the frequency you would like to give, i.e., weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
Can I give in honor or memory ...?
To donate in honor or memory of someone, use fields available for this on the online form. ACC will be notified of your wishes.
Will I receive a receipt?
- Yes! You will receive an immediate on-screen acknowledgment followed by an email.
- Ability Connection Colorado is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service, so your donation is tax deductible.
Who is ColoradoGives.org?
ColoradoGives.org is an online resource featuring hundreds of Colorado charities. Made possible by the nonprofit Community First Foundation, it encourages charitable giving by providing comprehensive, objective and up-to-date information about Ability Connection Colorado and other Colorado charities.