Colorado Gives Day is December 7, 2021
Countdown to Colorado Gives Day
When you donate to Ability Connection Colorado, your gift ensures we can continue to support thousands of Coloradans through inclusive EDUCATION to help all children BE SCHOOL READY, pathways to EMPLOYMENT to help at-risk youth BE EMPLOYMENT READY, and STATEWIDE FAMILY SUPPORT to help families BE PREPARED for navigating complex systems for their at-risk family member.
Make Your Donation Today!
You can schedule your donation to Ability Connection Colorado beginning November 1, 2021. Whether you donate $5 or $5,000, your donation will support the over 30,000 Coloradans with special needs and other life challenges and their families we serve. And we ensure every dollar raised in Colorado stays in Colorado!
Thank You for Making a Difference!
How do I donate?
Online donations are easy, safe and secure…
To donate to Ability Connection Colorado online through ColoradoGives.org, simply click button below.
- Use your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) or bank account.
- If you have not donated before, you may be required to sign up for a free account on ColoradoGives.org.
- Donations to Creative Options are eligible for Child Care Contribution Tax Credit. Please consult your tax advisor.
Can I give to a specific program?
Yes, you can!
- Choose “Direct your donation to a program?
2. Choose program from drop-down menu.
Note: If you plan to claim the Child Care Contribution Credit: Please select the Creative Options for Early Education Program and write “Child Care Contribution Credit” or “CCCC” in Special Instructions. (Creative Options is the only program that qualifies for this Tax Credit. Please consult your tax advisor.) Learn more…
Can I setup recurring donations?
Yes… you’re in complete control!
- Click RECURRING (under Make A Donation)
2. Choose “Every Year” to donate once each Colorado Gives Day
Can I give in honor or memory ...?
- Click “Donate in honor or memory?
2. Choose “in honor” or “in memory” and fill in fields.
Will I receive a receipt?
- Yes! You will receive an immediate on-screen acknowledgment followed by an email.
- Ability Connection Colorado is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service, so your donation is tax deductible.