Creative Options for Early Childhood Education
Children of all abilities and economic circumstances learn and thrive at all five (5) locations of Creative Options for Early Childhood Education throughout Aurora and Denver.
Our mission is to facilitate individual development for children through family support and a nurturing educational environment. Our focus is each child’s strengths, while promoting his or her social-emotional, cognitive, communicative and physical development.
More than 40 expectant mothers and 450 infants, toddlers and preschool children and their families receive prenatal and early care, intervention, prevention and other support and educational services.
The full time professional staff and support teams at Creative Options include:
- Early Childhood Educators (Bilingual)
- Special Education Consultants
- Social Emotional Coaches
- Mental Health Specialists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Family Service Staff
The results of this comprehensive approach:
- 100% of the children enrolled in our programs are screened for developmental and health concerns resulting in early discovery of any delays or potential delays
- Often, these early services reduce the need for special education later
- Preschoolers at Creative Options demonstrate 93% proficiency in literacy, language development and developmentally appropriate social-emotional behaviors as they enter kindergarten
- Over 70% of our families attend Parent Nights, participate in Parent Educational offerings, and volunteer at Creative Options Centers.
- Parents learn about their child’s development while developing their own life and parenting skills
- Parents share that they feel respected and appreciate being treated as partners in their child’s health and educational development
- Infant Care: 6 weeks to 12 months (Full Day Full Year)
- Toddler Care: 12 months to 3 years (Full Day Full Year)
- Preschool: 3 years to 5 years (Full Day Full Year and Half Day School Calendar)