Have you ever asked yourself…
Where Do I Start?
Whether you are new to Parent to Parent, new to the disability community or a veteran looking for additional support, this section of our website is full of resources that will help you get started!
As a Parent to Parent member, you have access to the following resources:
- ‘Parent Only’ Internet discussion groups, support, connections for sharing knowledge and information statewide. We use Yahoo Groups List Serve for our Online Support Groups.
- Connection to Individual Peer Support Parent (Individual Parent Matching)
- Access to Parent Wisdom Files created by our members around a variety of topics, these files offer resources and parent advice
- Quick Resource Guides provide you with a one page look at a variety of Colorado resources
- Referral to parent support groups throughout Colorado; to request a support group referral, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special events where you can meet other parents!
Note to our Current Members: If you have previously joined P2P and need to request additional services, or change any of your contact information, please email us at: email@example.com
You do not need to complete an additional registration form!
Just wanted to say that everyone on here is A-mazing!! It’s been great to hear of the different ideas and just overall support. I’m so glad that my advocate encouraged me to join. I have heard about so much, though it’s also left me with more questions sometimes, but otherwise it’s been very informative and I am taking all the information and checking into things and moving in the direction as is best for our family.I couldn’t be more appreciative of the amazing support that I have gotten here. I’m sure it’s not said enough, but I am saying it now!! Thank you everyone!!